CrossFit Carolina Beach – CrossFit
– Strength: The final week of speed banded deadlifts. Loading is heavier today, but should not
– Metcon: This workout is all about starting out with a comfortable 400m Run and then going for broke
on your bear complex, 90-95% effort. Look to complete 15+ reps.
A: Warm-up (No Measure)
5 Minutes of Dynamic Warm-up in place that consists of:
20 Reverse Lunges (total alternating)
20 Hollow Rocks
20 Scorpions (total)
20 2 Count Mountain Climbers
20 Air Squats
20 Jumping Jacks
20 Shoulder Circles forward
20 Shoulder Circles backward
grab a barbell and Spend the remainder of the warm-up reviewing the Bear Complex and the Banded Deadlift
B: Banded Conventional Deadlift ( 8 x 2 @70%/Last Monday + Band Tension. Every 60s)
– Reset on each rep, not done touch n go.
– Beginner: Conventional Deadlift: 5 x 4 at a moderate weight heavier than last week. Reset on each rep.
C: Bear Complex (Build to Metcon Weight in 3 sets.)
Second Push Press
D: Bear Grylls (AMRAP – Reps)
400 Meter Run
Remaining time: Max Bear Complex (135, 95)
– Squat Clean Thruster + Back Squat Thruster
Score = total reps of Bear Complex.
L3: (115, 75)
L2: (95, 65)
L1: (75, 55)
Beginner Option: DB Man Makers