CrossFit Carolina Beach – CrossFit
– Strength: Take 8-10 singles and build to a 1RM Bench press. Try to beat your previous max by 5#’s and have a plan in place before starting for how you’re going to beat your old number.
– Metcon: The purpose of today is to focus on quality of movement for each interval. You should have at least 20s of rest after each set.
A: Warm-up (No Measure)
2 Rounds of 20s Work/10s Rest of:
1a) Abmat Sit-ups
1b) Alt. Box Step-ups
1c) Banded Triceps Pushdowns
1d) Banded Pull-aparts
*Move through all 4 movements for a total 2 rounds each
Remaining time warm-up/review the Bench Press
B: Bench Press (5-4-3-2-1+. Rest 2:00– Build to a 1RM (1+ = 3-4 si)
– Build to a 1RM (1+ = 3-4 singles above 90%)
– Beginner: Bench Press: 5 x 5, adding weight if form permits.
C: Metcon (No Measure)
Minute 1: 15 Hollow Rocks
Minute 2: 12 Ring Rows
Minute 3: 10 Box Jumps w. step down (24, 20)
Minute 4: 100 Ft. Bear Crawl
L2: (20, 15)
L1: (Abmat Sit-ups) (20, 15 Step-ups) (50 ft. Bear Crawl)
D: Tricep Rollback Extensions (4 x 15. Rest 60s. )
– same weight as last week.