CrossFit Carolina Beach – Competitors Training
– Recovery: Remember this should be ”easy” work, 130-150BPM. This session should not take longer than 75 minutes, but the goal is long slow distance work today to build cardiac output.
A: Metcon (Time)
In 50 Minutes:
2 Mile Powerwalk with a light-weighted Sled. If it’s cold where you are, dress warm =)
– Alt. however you see fit ie. forward, backward, laterally.
– Use roughly 25% of your BW on the sled including the sled weight.
– You should not have to stop to rest at all.
– Denote your time (but this should be a brisk powerwalk)
Remaining time: Max Distance Bike or Jog
B: Metcon (No Measure)
100 Reps of: