CrossFit Carolina Beach – Competitors Training
– Strength: Today the goal is to build to a 1RM beating your previous max on 10/15 by 5-10#s. Be smart and remember no more than 3-4 singles over 90%.
Then try to beat your previous weight used on the glute bridges from two weeks ago.
– Metcon: This metcon was last tested on 11/8 – high effort around 85-90%. Your goal is to beat your total amount of wall balls from your last attempt by 10 reps. Deadlifts are intended to be heavy (3-5 reps touch n go per set) for this workout and there are two options for loading. We’ll end with the same sledpull we performed last week. Try to beat your time from last week.
A: Deadlift against a band (5-4-3-2-1-1-1-1. Rest 2:00-3:00.)
– 1+ = 3-4 singles above 90% to a 1RM, NOT AMRAP reps
B: Barbell Glute Bridge (4 x 6. Rest 90s.)
– Use one challenging weight for all sets
– Try to exceed weight used on 3/11.
C: Timebomb (AMRAP – Reps)
50 Wallballs (20, 14)
40 Lateral Burpees over the Bar
30 Deadlifts (275, 185)
Remaining time AMRAP: Wallballs
Rx+: (315, 205)
L3: (225, 155)
L2: (14, 10) (165, 115)
L1: (10, 8) (135, 95)
*Score = total wallballs completed
C: Metcon (Time)
800 Meter Light Sledpull Powerwalk carrying KBs (35s/25s)
*Goal to complete this AFAP. Try to beat last weeks time